For 30 years, the Birmingham Tattoo has thrilled audiences and this year is no exception.
Whether you prefer the Massed Marching Bands, the Exciting Displays or the splendour of the spectacular Grand Finale.
From the Field Gun competition to the Massed Parade of Standards to the Dog Display there is something for all the family during the Birmingham International Tattoo.
The spectacular Grand Finale sees the culmination of the show as all the performers line up and fill the Arena Birmingham in a spectacle of light and sound. However, this performance is the end of a journey that has taken many months of practice by the bands and other performers, over one year of planning by the organisation team and many thousands of miles of travel by the bands from across the UK and further afield in Europe. It is impossible to add up the many years of musical experience on parade each year but it must run into many tens of thousands of years, all culminating in the performance for you.
- Experience the Pageantry & Spectacle
- Massed International Marching Bands
- Massed Pipes & Drums
- Massed Parade of Standard Bearers
- Exciting Displays & Thrilling Performances
- Three hours of spectacle for all the family
- Featuring over 1,000 performers in the spectacular grand finale